- Q. What books can I read?
- A. It’s preferred that books and eBooks are checked out from our library, but any books are allowed, no requirements.
- Q. Do you have AR books?
A. Yes, we do, and our library staff will be glad to assist you in finding these books.
- Will there be prizes?
A. Yes. Details will be announced later.
- Q. What is Reader Zone
A. Reader Zone is an online app and website that you will use to log reading this year.
- Q. Will there be in-person programs?
A. There will be! Check out our calendar of events for info.
- Q. Will there be a Splash Day?
A. Details will be posted later.
- Q. What are the important dates?
A. Registration May 1st. Kick off June 1st. More info and dates to come.
See Ms. Garneshia for details.
- Q. What do I do if I don’t have a computer and I need to get on Reader Zone?
A. The Library has computers and Wi-Fi open for public use, and you can also download the Reader Zone app to your smartphone or tablet.
- Q. What ages/grades can participate in the Summer Reading Program?
A. Ages 3-18 / Pre-K - 12th Grade
Don't see your question here? Call (334) 735-2145 or come by and see Ms. Garneshia Lampley.
Updates coming soon