Here are the rules for monthly book bingo, a new activity for Children and Teens! Stop by the library or give us a call for more details.
- Monthly Bingo begins the 1st day of the month and ends last day. You can join anytime during the month.
- You may only use one book read per square. (Ex. Apple Picking Day may only be used once on the board)
- Book Bingo will be played the same as traditional Bingo, 5 in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
- Unlike traditional Bingo you have a month to fill out this card. It may be a little hard to read 25 books in a month, but it would also be absolutely incredible.
- You may choose a book from ANY area of the library.
- All books must be checked out from Tupper Lightfoot Memorial Library.
- Title of book must be written in the accommodating block.
- No need to worry our SUPER FRIENDLY STAFF will help you find accommodating books.
- Get 5 in a row. (Bingo ticket placed in monthly raffle.)
- Blackout Boards. (If you complete the full board, you’ll be entered into a raffle, receive a special prize if chosen and go home with a Tupper Thank You Bag)
- GOOD LUCK and HAPPY READING!!
If you have any questions contact Ms. Garneshia at Tupper Lightfoot Memorial Library at (334) 735-2145.